The BUZZRACK Eazzy H2 is a really well designed, well engineered piece of kit; smart, sophisticated and very good value for money.
Easy! The Eazzy H2 is very easy to fold which makes for easy lifting, easy carrying, easy fitting, easy storage in the car boot when you are out for a ride.
Folds to store in the car.
More detail about folding: because the two wheel support trays fold into the bike holder uprights (there are straps to hold them closed) the Eazzy H2 is very easy to carry around, easy to fit and remove, and easy to store. The metal parts are steel, not aluminium, but because it’s a vertical 2-handed lift it feels surprisingly light, and there should be no strain on your back when moving it and fitting it.
Key features of the Eazzy H2
Assembly: The Eazzy H2 is supplied fully assembled.
Fitting to the car: You fit the Eazzy H2 in its folded state, which leaves you with all the space you need to work on the hitch mount fitting system. BUZZRACK‘s carriers comply with the standard XPR-18-904-4.
Tilting: Tilting is easy, and is very well balanced even with a full load. The Eazzy H2 sits quite high on the receiver hitch. It uses the weight of the bikes to tilt the platform and help bring it back to the level again in a controlled way.
- The wheel holders will accommodate most wheelbases (not tandem!), even small children’s bikes. Check technical data below
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The Eazzy H2 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber-padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and, again using rubber-padded straps, they hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 40kg (88lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- Bikes up to 20kg may be carried; the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
- There is a built in locking cable to secure your bikes; as usual with cable locks, it’s a deterrent only.