The BUZZYBEE H2 is a very simple design; simple, strong, secure, super light and the best value for your money.
The BUZZYBEE H2 is very compact and light with a weight of 7.8kg (17.2lbs)!
Very compact geometry but fits most bike sizes!
Key features of the BUZZYBEE H2
Assembly: Even though it is not assembled, BUZZYBEE H2 is very easy to put together: assemble the wheel support frame to the base using 4 screws, slide in the plastic wheel supports, fit the rack to the hitch receiver using the supplied wrench and you are ready to go!
- The wheel holders will accommodate most wheelbases (not tandem!), even small children’s bikes. Check technical data below
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZYBEE H2 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber bike frame pads and high resistance straps hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 40kg (88lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- The down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car